Sunday, September 18, 2011

This could be the beginning of something wonderful

Hello everyone!  This is my very first post from my very first laptop! *does a happy little dance* No more slow, crappy, prehistoric desktop computer for me! While actually finding/ buying/ getting the darn thing was as hard and hellacious as trying to pull a trolls teeth with a pair of tweezers (if you have no idea what that means, don't feel bad. I'm not too sure myself), it was seriously worth it.  Now I can do my homework like a regular person.  Well, almost.  I still have to buy a printer. Moving swiftly on...
My friend Hailey, who I have mentioned on here before,  has started her own blog! Click the racoon below to view her page.

On a completely random note, I am in love with D.R.U.G.S. No, no, not the illegal substance, but the band!
I have had their songs stuck in my head since I got their CD!
You check them out at http://thisisdrugs.com/
Thats all for now!
Peace, Love, Music<3

No comments:

Post a Comment