Saturday, September 10, 2011

Count the "I Love You's"

Well my brain is officially fried. It's been working a constant changing schedule trying to figure out what to do when, how, where, how much and has officially turned to mush. Since I'm currently sitting at the computer doing nothing anyway, I thought I'd post some pics with lyrics. Enjoy!
*All lyrics and pics found on google.*

I'm scared today
More than I told you I was yesterday
Give me a moment to catch my breath
And hold me every second left

If the sky is the limit, then I'll build a bridge up to it.
If I make it back, I'd still want more, more.
If the sky is the limit, then I'll steal the air that's in it.
I won't take it back, I'd still want more.
I'd still want more

If all these words you speak of meant a thing
I'd take back all the lines against you that I sing
But I know that there's nothing real inside
Your heart's invested in feeding everyone lies

Oh, happily ever after, wouldn't you know, wouldn't you
know.
Oh, skip to the ending, who'd like to know, I'd like to
know.
Author of the moment, can you tell me, do I end up, do
I end up happy?
I hope that you see right through my walls
I hope that you catch me, cause I'm already falling
I'll never let a love get so close
You put your arms around me and I'm home
Can you tell I like Christina Perri songs? Anywho, I may not be able to post alot this next week because of school, but stick with me, I'll always be back!
Peace, Love, Music<3

No comments:

Post a Comment