Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Hello's and Hippy Vans

Hello everyone! First off I would like to welcome my new follower! I hope you enjoy my random rattlings!
Next I would like to confess something that not many people may know about me.  I love old hippy vans.  That's right I absolutely adore little painted up vans from generations past. I think they are adorable and add a bit of spice to any parking lot! I don't even care if they are true hippy vans, as long as they have beautiful, interesting art work on them. What reminded me of my love was this van in the parking lot of my school.  I don't know who it belongs to but it brought a smile to my face.

"Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose"
Now onward to more artistic vans! *Images found on google*

Jack Skellington? I want!
This is not hippy at all but its EPIC!
ZOMBIES!
Now, don't you just want to get one and drive it around town? Ok maybe thats just me :)
Peace, Love, Music<3


No comments:

Post a Comment