Saturday, September 24, 2011

If I Had Any Other Heart

You want music? I got music! Here we go......
Go Radio

Mumford & Sons
It was not your fault but mine
And it was your heart on the line
I really fucked it up this time
Didn't I my dear

Destroy Rebuild Until God Shows

OneRepublic

Eat Me While I'm Hot
It's Christopher Drew, just not in his peaceful, weed smoking form.

The Ghost Inside

Boys Like Girls
Little change of the heart little light in the dark
Little hope that you just might find your way up outta here
Cause you've been hiding for days, wasted and wasting away
But I've got a little hope today you'll face your fears

Foster the People

I'm hoping to keep up with everything and have at least one music post a week for all you lovely people!
Here is todays question:
What is your favorite band/musician?
Peace, Love, Music<3

No comments:

Post a Comment