Thursday, August 25, 2011

Wonderful Suprise

Hello lovelies! It's been far too long since I've last gave you an update so lets get started! As you may know, this was my first week of college. It started off a bit bumpy, what with me being insanely nervous and having the normal first day of school jitters. However, after I got to class and met my teachers and classmates, I felt alot better. This semester I'm taking Comp 1 (english), Computure applications, Intro to Sociology, and Intro to Psychology. My teachers are great and I'm really enjoying meeting new people. (To the guy in my computer class, your fedora and sarcasm makes me smile) When you live in a small town your entire life, you get used to seeing the same people day in and day out. Now I get to see the people I've known since 4th grade and make a few new friends. Now, enough about me! Let's talk music!
It seems like my first real band review is going over fairly well, which is amazing! I'm in the research phase of my next review, so stay tuned for that! After this post, I'll probably compile a band round up for you. My neverending list of bands actually seems to be dwindling, so if you got a band recommendation, drop me a comment! I'm even thinking about doing a "Skeletons in the Closet" post about some of the cheesey, silly, pop music I listen to (you do it too! Yes, you sir, in the back! I know you listen to Ke$ha!)
Well, that's all of my ramblings for the time being! Hope everyone has a fantastic day!
Peace, Love, Music<3

No comments:

Post a Comment