Thursday, August 4, 2011

She's alive!

Hey there my lovely readers! I realize I haven't posted in quite some time and wanted to let all of you know that I am not in fact dead! This past week has been pretty busy so I'll catch you up on whats been going on.
On Tuesday I went shopping with my mom for the usual back to school clothes. I got a few cute shirts, some new jeans and an adorable pair of converse. But what I'm really excited to report is: I GOT NEW BOOTS!! I absolutely love them. They are flat so the don't make me 20 feet tall and they are just so cute.

Anywhoo, that's about it for today! I hope you guys have a great day/ evening!
Oh I also wanted to ask, does anyone actually read this? If so let me know. I feel like I'm talking to myself sometimes.
Peace, Love, Music<3

No comments:

Post a Comment