Saturday, August 6, 2011

Fall Foolishly

I've been in a cutesy love song kinda mood today, so I thought I'd do a random lyric and picspam. Enjoy!
*All images and lyrics found on google.
But I don't see the harm in love
No, I don't see no harm at all
To fall foolishly
To hurt secretly
That someone else could feel this way
And fall foolishly


 


I wanna be your last, first kiss
That you'll ever have
I wanna be your last, first kiss


I'll love you til we're black and we're blue
There's no words I could say to make me change
My minds made up, my thoughts stay the same
Baby, I love you
We'll make it through
 

I get your point,
We're better friends than lovers,
And if I had a chance, I'd do it all over, 
You got in my heart, you got in my head,
and I believe everything that you said,
We're at a cross road..

I guess that we're moving on


When violet eyes get brighter
And heavy wings grow lighter
I'll taste the sky and feel alive again
And I'll forget the world that I knew
But I swear I won't forget you
Oh, if my voice could reach
Back through the past
I'd whisper in your ear
Oh darling, I wish you were here


Have a wonderful day everyone!
Peace, Love, Music<3

No comments:

Post a Comment