Friday, August 5, 2011

Pictures of You

Pictures of you, pictures of me, hang upon your wall for the world to see
Pictures of you, pictures of me, remind us all of what we used to be

I was flipping through some of my old photos and though I'd share the best ones with you. They are in no particular order or anything.
*All photos belong to and where taken by me. Please don't steal them. If you would like to reblog, please link back to me!

This was the sunset view out my friends window this past winter.
My friend and her adorable dog Sydney.
Drama nerds.... ;)
 John from the Maine on Halloween
My little group from junior and senior year.

I picked out your star
Turned night into day
A simple whisper from your voice
And I fade away

That's all for now! Gotta save a few for the next instalment ;)
Peace, Love, Music<3

No comments:

Post a Comment