Thursday, August 11, 2011

Time Passes By

Hello there! It's been a while since I last posted and thought I'd update all you lovely people!
On Tuesday, my friends and I had a girls night. We went and ate at a small little Mexican restaurant. We planned to see a movie and realized we had an hour to kill before hand, so we did what everyone does with extra time. We walked around K-Mart! It was actually more fun then it sounds. You should try it some time :)
We finally made it to the movie theater and saw Crazy Stupid Love.
 
The movie was, in my opinion, really good. It was funny, sweet, and just a bit sad. In other words, the perfect romantic comedy!
As for tomorrow, I will be going to get my text books for my first year of college, then going to a farewell party for a friend who is going away to college.
Well, that's about it for now.
*Don't forget to participate in the little poll I have going! And thank you to those who have already voted!
Peace, Love, Music<3


No comments:

Post a Comment