Tuesday, June 14, 2011

X-Men :First Class Review

When I went to the movie this past week, I was not expecting to see the latest installment of the X-Men trilogy. However, due to an incident that I am currently trying to resolve (must get license) this is what my friend and I ended up seeing. having never seen any of the other movies I wasn't sure what to expect. I have to say, I was impressed.
I don't want to give to much away so I will just give my overall opinion of the movie.
I was expecting to be very confused due to my overwhelming lack of X-Man knowledge, but the plot was actually quite easy to follow.  The acting was great and the costumes and special effects were pretty good as well. We saw the movie in 2D and I wish we would have been able to see it in 3D. (but hey, what do you want for a $2.75 movie). This movie gets a thumbs up from me!

Peace, Love, Music<3

No comments:

Post a Comment