Saturday, June 11, 2011

The Best Things in Life are Free

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I got to spend the day with one of my best friends, Hailey. Although our plans didn't go exactly as planned (we had to reschedule a few times) and we didn't get to see the Hangover 2 (I'm 18 but I don't yet have my drivers license so we couldn't get in so, we saw X-Men: First Class intead) it was still a wonderful day. As expected, she gave me an adorable Coach purse that her cousin had given to her!
Its the perfect size for all the crap I tend to keep in my purse!
Before I arrived at her house, I received a text from her saying that she had an extra surprise for me, followed by slightly evil laughter *mwhahahaha*. I entered slowly, expecting a Nerf dart attack or an impromptu larping session. What I found was far better (although I do enjoy a good Nerf battle and haven't been larping in quite some time)! It was a large poster of Ryan Reynolds as the Green Lantern! You may not know this about me, but my love for Ryan Reynolds comes second only to shoes, purses, and shiny things. 
He now hangs proudly on my wall of awesome. *Maybe I'll do a post about that later*
I had a great time and can't wait to have another hang out day!
Peace, Love, Music<3
*PS- if you haven't watched the music video for Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO, you definitely should. It will make your day ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment