Friday, June 17, 2011

Band Review: Forever the Sickest Kids

I was going to do a concert review over this band but realized I have seen them more than a few times and should probably do an overall band review. Hope you enjoy!
*All info and album photos are property of FTSK and found on google.
Forever the Sickest Kids is an American pop/rock band from Dallas, Texas consisting of Jonathan Cook - Lead Vocals, Caleb Turman - Guitar and Backup Vocals, Austin Bello - Bass and Backup Vocals, Kyle Burns - Drums, Marc Stewart - Guitar, and
Kent Garrison - Keyboards. Their first EP Television Off, Party On was released in July of 2007, followed by their debut album, Underdog Alma Mater in 2008, The Weekend: Friday EP in 2009, and their self titled sophomore album in 2011.

Underdog Alma Mater
The Weekend : Friday EP
Sophomore Album
Having been to four of their concerts, all at different venues, I can say that they are great live. Unlike many pop/ punk/ rock bands, their songs are not all autotune and no talent. They are energenic and hilarious on stage. They are very down to earth and seem to genually care about their fans.
Here are a few photos of the band live and when I met them.
*All below photos are mine unless stated otherwise.
Jonathan Cook. Not the best quality photo but oh well....
Same show, again, not great quality, but I tried!
And now some photos where I met them. :)
Caleb Turman, Me, Mark Stewart
Me, Jonathan Cook
Although I have already seen them many times, the next time they are in my town, you can bet I'll be there!
Peace, Love, Music <3




No comments:

Post a Comment