Saturday, November 12, 2011

Life

Today my hometown lost one of its own in a car accident.  I wasn't close to the guy but it still hit pretty hard.  He was only twenty years old. He had his whole life ahead of him and it was gone in an instant. There was a possibility that he had been drinking.  You may be wondering why I'm telling you this, so here it is.  Life is short.  It can be gone in an instant.  Don't waste a second of it.  And if you are going to drink, please, please, don't drive.  Not only could you hurt yourself, but you could hurt all the people that love you, that know you.  And tell those you love just how much they mean to you.
I love you all, whoever you are, wherever you are, I truly do.
Live life to the fullest, but be safe.
Peace, Love, Music<3
(R.I.P Tyler)

2 comments:

  1. Ouch. It's funny how sometimes some of those incidents can really pull you out and think, "Gee, what am I doing? What should I be doing?" almost like a sense of the whole world churning to a halt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Инстраграмм являться самой популярной площадкой для продвижения собственного бизнеса. Но, как показывает практика, люди гораздо чаще подписываются на профили в каких уже достаточное количество подписчиков. Если заниматься продвижение своими силами, потратить на это можно очень много времени, поэтому гораздо лучше обратиться к спецам из Krutiminst.ru тут https://arthurpibs76543.techionblog.com/14713478/how-to-get-instagram-followers-rapidly

    ReplyDelete