Friday, November 25, 2011

Born for the Blue Skies

Another Random Band Round Up!
Bat for Lashes
Blessed by a Burden
Hawthorne Heights
And I can't make it on my own
because my heart is in Ohio
iwrestledabearonce
New Years Day
Who we are
We don't know who
We don't know who we are
It's just a game we play
Oh It's sad to say we still don't know who
We are
Pierce the Veil
Switchfoot
Hey, you can’t count us out
We’ve been running up against the crowd
Yeah, we are the dark horses
The Word Alive
We Came As Romans
Woe, Is Me
There you have it!
*All images found on google*
And yes, I know I've done 3 post today but I wanted to make up for the fact that I'm going to be running around like a chicken with its head cut off (sorry for the country euphemism).
Peace, Love, Music <3

No comments:

Post a Comment