Sunday, July 17, 2011

That's classy

After reading a post by Kitty Lovett (I can't get my link to work, grrr), I wanted to post a few quotes and such about having class. Before that I would just like to say this: I am far from perfect. I curse, I laugh at dirty jokes (you know you do too!), and sometimes, as my Nana would say, I let my mouth over rule my ass. But I always say "please", "thank you", and "excuse me", I respect my elders, I dress appropriately, I don't sleep around, I smile at everyone I can no matter what mood I'm in and I always, ALWAYS apologize when I make a mistake or am in the wrong. All I can do is hope that those around me find that classy. What are your opinions about class? Lemme know!
Now onward to the quotes! :)
*All quotes found on google or Tumblr. I do not take credit for them!
*If Cinderella can get her Prince Charming without taking her dress off, then so can you.
*Success should be measured by the amount of people you help.
*Remember every picture you post online today, will be seen by your kids someday.
*Show love, ignore hate, take correction, believe truth, have fun, make memories, take notes, read quotes, change lives, give thanks. (Don't know if this is class but I love it...)
*Practice random acts of intelligence and senseless acts of self-control.
*You can pay for school, but you can't buy class.
Hope you all enjoyed this post!
Peace, Love, Music<3
Sent from my U.S. Cellular BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment