Friday, July 1, 2011

Brightest Day, Blackest Night...

Hey there, my wonderful readers!
Wednesday was great as I got to chill out with my friend Hailey. When she picked me up, we went thrift shopping. I didn't find anything of interest but Hailey was able to feed her Raccoon addiction with another stuffed animal!
Later that evening, we picked up our other friend and went to see the Green Lantern. It was a great movie! (and I'm not just saying that cause I got to stare at Ryan Reynolds the whole time.) It kept my interest and had me on the edge of my seat and covering my eyes during some of the fights. I highly recomend it!
Yesterday I went shopping with my mom and picked up the new All Time Low CD
Get Dirty, Do Work
I also got my tickets to the We the Kings concert in mid July
Well, thats about all for today! Stay amazing ;)
Peace, Love, Music<3



No comments:

Post a Comment