Saturday, July 9, 2011

Photography nonpost...

Today my schedule is packed with doing.....absolutely nothing! So here's a little photography picspam for you viewing pleasure! You may not know this about me but I am an aspiring photographer.
*Also, if there is anything in particular you guys wanna see on this blog, feel free to leave me a comment! Plus I just like hearing from you guys :)
**All images found on google unless stated otherwise.
There is just something about this photo that I love. I guess because its not staged or posed. Its more real.
I would love to do live concert photography like this.
Now a picture I took at a Never Shout Never concert a while back. Its not the best shot of him, but I love it because I caught it just as a girl in the front made a heart with her hands.


Thats all for now!
Peace, Love, Music<3

No comments:

Post a Comment