Thursday, July 7, 2011

Photographs and Memories

My college visit yesterday made me think about just how fast we grow up. Here's my nostalgic picspam :)
One minute we're babies...
Then, in the blink of an eye we're in junior high, and well, still babies...

we were so young...
We become sophmores, befriend seniors, then feel lost when they graduate and leave us behind...
but we make more friends, we move forward and before we know it, WE are the seniors with younger friends..
I love you guys...
We go to prom and act oh so crazy...
Then its Senior assembly...
Then graduation....
And its amazing and thrilling until we have to say goodbye to said friends....
How did go by so fast? College already? It doesn't seem right. I'm so happy, but at the same time a little afraid of the unknown. But I'll be ok. I'll just put on my gangsta face and I'll be fine...


Peace, Love, Music<3









No comments:

Post a Comment