Saturday, August 25, 2012

ParaNormaN

Last night, Hailey and I went to see ParaNormaN.
And it. Was. Awesome.
It was equal parts creepy, cute, scary, and sweet, as any Tim Burton movie should be.
We didn't know before hand that the movie was going to be in 3D (our local theater is so small I didn't think they could even show 3D) but I was glad that it was.  It just made it that much more awesome.
I have to say that the fact that the guy who played McLovin in Superbad does the voice of the bully made me laugh.
Here's what I wore:
A movie with zombies, I wore a zombie shirt. I crack myself up with my own dorkyness.

And my 3D glasses!
Has anyone else seen the movie yet? What did you think?
Now I have to go be responsible and write my first speech for speech class. Wish me luck!
Peace, Love, Music<3

No comments:

Post a Comment