Thursday, August 2, 2012

If You Were A Movie, This Would Be Your Soundtrack EP

I've known about the band Sleeping with Sirens for a while now, but I never really stopped to truly listen to them until recently.  If you haven't ever heard them before, I highly recommend looking them up.  The band recently released an acoustic EP called If you were a movie, this would be your soundtrack, and I am OBSESSED with it.  Each song on the EP is well written and beautiful, and lead vocalist Kellin Quinns voice is clear and angelic (a term I rarely use when describing any vocalist besides Craig Owens).
Sleeping With Sirens
If You Were A Movie, This Would Be Your Soundtrack
Track List:
1.James Dean and Audrey Hepburn
2.Roger Rabbit
3.Stomach Tied in Knots
4.Don't You Ever Forget About Me
5.With Ears to See and Eyes to Hear

I also recommend listening to the bands cover of Iris by The Goo Goo Dolls.
Enjoy!
Peace, Love, Music<3

No comments:

Post a Comment