Thursday, August 23, 2012

Finally Content

I just got out of my final class for the week (ok, I got out like 2 hours ago and I was being lazy) and I'm pretty happy with how the week turned out.
I went to my new Tuesday/Thursday class and I LOVE it.  My teacher is really nice and funny.  It's a pretty small class, which I like and it seems like it's going to be an interesting semester.
As some of you may have noticed, I've been doing an outfit a day type thing.  I like the idea of it and I'm going to try and keep it up!
Here is what I wore on the first day:

I have been wanting this shirt for FOREVER and Zumiez finally had it in my size!

Wednesday:

My first Young & Reckless shirt :)
And finally today's:

How has everyone's week been so far?  Anyone else starting back to school?
Peace, Love, Music<3

No comments:

Post a Comment