Saturday, June 16, 2012

What a Week

Wow, it's been a while, hasn't it.
This past week has been extremely difficult and crazy and just overall not good.
But I won't go into that.  Here is a minor update on what I'm reading!
I finished the 4th and 5th books in the Black Butler series.  I am in love with these!  I'm starting 6 today and I have the rest on hold at the library! *nerd dance*
I also finished The Immortal Rules: Blood of Eden.
OH. MY. GOSH.
This books is so f*cking good.  It's suspenseful and sweet and sad and it makes you want to throw it out a freaking window! (this is a good thing).  Go read this book.  Do it.  Do it now.
I've also started reading the third book in the Privilege series by Kate Brian.  They are so good.  This series is a spin off from the Private series, so it helps to have read at least the first few books in that series before you start this one.
In other news, I plan on doing some youtube videos pretty soon.  Yep, I'm going to make video's about the random thoughts and ideas in my head and put them on the internet for all the world to see!
Lord help us all...
Also, I would like to say welcome to my new followers!
Peace, Love, Music <3 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks. Blogging through youtube videos is pretty cool. i think it allows for a stronger connection with your audience. have fun with it.

    ReplyDelete