Saturday, June 23, 2012

Time

I've let time escape me a bit lately.  It's not that I've been busy, but more that things have been quite mundane.  I've been reading a lot, and running on the treadmill but I've done little else.  Helping my Nana recover from her surgery has been more time consuming than expected, but things are starting to improve now.
Anywho, this upcoming week should be far more interesting as I am going to an ISeeStars and The Word Alive concert on Friday and probably a few movies (Abe Lincoln Vampire Hunter and Magic Mike *yeah that's right Magic Mike, don't judge :p*).
In other news, I have started reading Death Note!

It is so F-ing good, oh my gosh, just I have no words!
I finished the first issue and I'm hoping the 2nd and 3rd will be in at the library today so I can read them over the rest of the weekend.
Lastly,
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE IN MY POLL!!
It's right over there-------->
There are 3 days left and I only have one vote so go go go! :)
Peace, Love, Music<3

1 comment:

  1. Death Note is truly excellent. After reading the books, you gotta watch the anime version. It's pretty amazing, too.

    ReplyDelete