Saturday, June 2, 2012

What I'm Reading

I've been tossing ideas around in my head about what I could make post about.  Books are a topic I've wanted to focus more on.  They're are a few ways I want to do this so I'm going to start with what I'm currently reading!
When it comes to reading, I more often than not end up reading somewhere between 2 and 5 books at the same time.  I'm not really sure why I do this, but it works!
Right now I am currently reading...
The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa, the first edition in the Blood of Eden series. It has a bit of a post apocalyptic meets vampire invasion vibe.
I'm a little over half way through with it and so far it is amazing!  I haven't come across a dull spot yet.
I'm also reading..
The fourth book in the Black Butler manga series.
I absolutely love the Black Butler books.  If you like manga, I definitely recommend checking it out!
As soon as I finish reading these I may do review type post on them.
Hope everyone has had a wonderful week!
Peace, Love, Music<3

No comments:

Post a Comment