Friday, October 7, 2011

Everybody Scream

This past week has been crazy (which is why I haven't posted much).  I had a terrible migraine Monday night and all day Tuesday. (It was awful. I haven't had one that bad in years). Yesterday was far better. I ran a few errands and went shopping with my wonderful momma, and picked up some wonderful goodies if I do say so myself. ;)
First we hit the record store and I picked up some Cd's I've been wanting:
Warped Tour 2004 Compilation
BMTH- Suicide Season
(the covers a bit gory, but oh well)
Miss May I- Apologies Are for the Weak

We also went to Sally's beauty supply where I picked up a new hair straightener (mine died) and this lovely China Glaze nail crackle set:
Next up was WalMart for the fake nails I wanted to pick up.
They are out for Halloween, but lets be honest, I'm gonna be wearing these babies year round!
(I've been wearing another pair of the black skull ones for the past week ^.^)
Then it was to Books-a-Million, where I found 3 awesome books ON SALE!
From left:
Emily the Strange-Stranger and Stranger
The Reformed Vampire Support Group-Catherine Jinx
The Two Sam's: Ghost Stories-Glen Hirshberg (I've already read the first story, Struwwelpeter, and it is soooo good!)
Finally, we went to the dollar store, where my mom got me this lovely paper chandelier for the ceiling in my room:
Again, meant for Halloween, but it ain't going nowhere anytime soon!

So that's been my week! How was everyones else's
Also, today is the last day to vote in the poll so go go go!
Peace, Love, Music<3


No comments:

Post a Comment