Saturday, September 22, 2012

Randomly so.

I thought I'd make up for my lack of posts with a quick outfit/school/music/life update.
Here are a few of the outfits I've worn over the past week or so.
Boots and Tights, I know, very shocking :p
We had a tiny "cold" front (66 degrees) and I decided to break out my Young & Reckless baseball tee that I love.
Now some stuff that has happened/ will be happening!
Like I said in my last post, I got my new camera!  I've been taking pictures of everything in my house...I may be addicted.... but happily so!  Plus now that I have it, I can start doing shoots and working towards my goals.
On Thursday, I went to see The Possession with Hailey.  That whole movie was cray as heck, but in a good way!  I used this outing as an excuse to try doing my make-up a little differently than I usually do.  Instead of my usual dark black eye shadow and eye liner, I tried just doing a simple line on my top lids and add mascara.  I actually liked it a lot more that I thought I would.  Here's how it turned out:
Dork face

As far as school goes, I will be spending the next week writing and learning my speech for speech class about the history of Halloween.  I'm actually kind of excited to give this one!
And finally, this Thursday, I'm going to see Of Mice & Men and August Burns Red with the usual suspects.
Hope everyone had a good week and has wonderful weekend!
Peace, Love, Music<3

No comments:

Post a Comment