Sunday, September 2, 2012

Life Update

Nothing too exciting has happened since my last post but I thought I'd give you guys a quick update!
First I would like to say I LOVE YOU GUYS!
Why this exuberant expression of my love for you wonderful individuals? Because when I check my stats, this blog has hit over 16,000 page views!
I started this blog thinking that no one would really read it or care what I have to say.  The fact that there are people who seem to (hopefully) like what I post and continue to return makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. 
Thank you :):)
Anywho, so far there has been nothing exciting happen (except for my little shopping outage at Michael's discount Halloween isles, which is what my next post will be about) but here are two of my outfits from last week!
I finally got to wear my Seether concert shirt! \m/

Boredom set in and I tried to be artsy *fail*
But you can see my FTSK necklace :)

That's about it for now.  I'm gonna go do some homework I've been putting off for two day.
Hope everyone has a good weekend!
Peace, Love, Music<3

No comments:

Post a Comment