Saturday, July 21, 2012

Outfits x3

As I have a ton of editing and such to do before I can present you lovely individuals with a REAL, cool post, I thought I would post the last three outfits that I've actually taken the time to take photos of over the past week or so.
When I went thrifting with Hailey:


Hello Kitty shirt: Rue 21
Denim shorts: JC Penny
FTSK Bracelet: Concert

FTSK concert:
Batman shirt: Hot Topic
Denim Shorts: Jc Penny
Love Key Necklace: Jonathan Cook (FTSK singer who makes them to raise money for charity.)
(Unseen) All Time Low Bracelet: Hot Topic

Running errands with my mom:

"Sorry For YOLOing" It Boys! tank top: Concert
Denim shorts: Jc Penny
FTSK necklace: FTSK concert
"Let's make mistakes" IWABO bracelet: Concert

As you can see, there aren't very many mirrors that are good for photo taking in my house, so I just continue to use the same one :p
Hope this didn't bore y'all too much!
Oh, and did I mention I met Kyle from FTSK at their concert on Wednesday? CAUSE I DID!!
He's seriously one of the nicest, funniest people I've met.
I'll have a post about that entire concert posted up soon!
Until next time,
Peace, Love, Music<3

No comments:

Post a Comment