Sunday, May 6, 2012

Anniversary Photography

This past Monday, my friend Hailey asked me to take photos of her and her boyfriend for their one year anniversary.  Of course, I said yes and we headed of to the local park.
Here are some of the shots:
*Warning: picture heavy*
We started off just having them walk down a path holding hands....

Then we moved on to the playground, starting with the swings....

Then on to the slide, where Dillon tried to convince Hailey to slide into a puddle...

 I then got some shots of Dillon playing on the little kiddy toy...
 Before he jumped into the toddler swing!
 After we left the playground, we found a wonderful set of pretty, yet sketchy brick steps...



We then stumbled across a building with a mural painted on the sides.  Haliey thought it was a sunset, Dillon said a fire, so I'll let you be the judge! :)


Next, we searched for a generic brick building that would be good for background shots.  Who knew the perfect one would be the side of the restrooms? (sorry to anyone we freaked out while doing this!)
This is where we tried some of the poses that Hailey and I had conversed about previously...
The hug pose...




This pose was actually two separate photos that I edited together...

Yes, I had to be all artsy and turn it black and white, don't judge! :)
We tried two heart poses...




 Here is where we broke out the sharpies and documented their year...



Then their nicknames for each other...
(Virtual brownies if you can tell me what show it's from :p )



Next was a simple bench shot...



And finally, the obligatory piggy back ride.  Do I have a picture of Hailey with pure fear face? Yes, yes I do.  Will I show you? Of course not! Mostly because she just might kick my butt :p


I had so much fun doing this shoot.  It really solidified my want to be a photographer.  Something I figured out early in the day that some of the best shots were when they were paying absolutely no attention to the camera.  Those just turned out so cute and natural looking.
Happy Anniversary you two!
Peace, Love, Music <3

2 comments:

  1. Thank you sooooooo much!!!!! The pictures are PERFECT!
    And you know me so well, I WOULD kill you if you posted that pic of my fear face. ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful couple !!! This is really nice blog , you have share nice photographs ..

    Microstock photographs

    ReplyDelete