Monday, January 7, 2013

Outfit and Story Time!

I haven't done an outfit post in quite some time, and since I don't have any other ideas right now, I thought I do my first of 2013!
I wore this outfit somewhere around the first of November.  It was a pretty long while ago but I remember it because it's literally one of my favorite outfits.  It was also something I wore when I was coming out of a very stressful and difficult time.  I had been so physically, mentally, and emotionally exhausted for such a long time, and I had finally decided to pull myself up by my boot straps and move forward.

I was finally feeling confident and happy again, (not because of this outfit, but because of the state of mind I was in when I wore it) and I have been ever since :)

Peace, Love, Music<3

2 comments: