Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Christmas Photos

This post is a little bit late, but oh well!
I spent the first half of Christmas Eve with relatives eating and having a grand ole' time.  We we got home that evening, I hung out with my mom and nana and took some photos.




After we took our "aren't we fancy" photos, I quickly changed into a band shirt and put my hair in pigtails!
We then took more photos and started opening presents!




Boogie looking hansom in his santa hat.



My new favorite shirt!

And the back of it!

We still do "santa" presents on Christmas morning as well!

Best key ring ever!  It flashes and makes a shutter sound!
I got some awesome gifts and spent my holiday with my favorite people in the world.  I had an amazing Christmas and hope everyone else did too!!
Peace, Love, Music<3

No comments:

Post a Comment