Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Meet Boogie Boy :)

As many of you may already know from one of my previous posts, I lost my dog Lucy about a month ago.  This really took a toll on my whole family.  What was worse was that she wouldn't be around for Christmas (something that I still don't know how to handle).  We all agreed that Christmas was going to be far too quiet.  So, as a family, we decided to do something that we had been planning to do for a while now.
We got a kitten.
Meet Boogie Boy :)
(And yes I got his name from Oogie Boogie from the Nightmare Before Christmas)
He's made me so happy, you guys have no idea.  He's a bit hyper, but sweet as can be.  He's also a total lap cat, which I LOVE.  He also tends to lick people like a dog would and it is so damn cute!
And without further ado, here's some kitten photo spam!



And this is where he likes to sleep...

Peace, Love, Music<3

No comments:

Post a Comment