Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Random Outfit Post

So, as I've been trying to put a bit more effort into my outfits recently, I thought I'd start doing a few outfit post on the ones I like the most.  So here we go!!
Some time last week, I wore one of my new favorite outfits.
This is a bit blurry, but you can see the entire outfit here!
Peace tank: Hot Topic
Black shorts: Deb
Tights: JcPenny
Boots: I honestly don't remember
Closer view
My wonderful leopard tights and favorite boots.
Peace <3
There you have it! My second outfit post.
Soon I will be posting a lot of concert reviews as I've been quite a neglectful blogger and I'm backlogged at least 3, so keep your eyes peeled for that.

As for my current life right now, I'm about to wrap up my last week of classes before finals.  I'm so excited about this, I can't wait for summer!
Also, tomorrow I will be going to a local University's music exhibit, so hopefully I will have some pic and fun stories from that.
That's all for now! Hope everyone is doing well!
Peace, Love, Music <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment