Friday, January 6, 2012

Rite of Spring

Band list time! Here we go:
*I do not own these bands, these lyrics, these pics, etc.*
Angels and Airwaves
The summers gone, the years have passed,
My friends have changed, a few did last
the smallest dreams got pushed aside
The largest ones that changed my life
Attila
Holler at your boy
From First to Last
HorrorPops
Icon For Hire
I'm gonna burn this theater down
and pray to God for the strength to help me face the crowd
I wanna live like I lost the script and scream every line
Like "This is it!"
Lights
Motion City Soundtrack
NeverShoutNever
You're only as tall as your heart will let you be
and you're only as small as the world will make you seem
So when the going gets rough and you feel like you may fall
Just look on the brightside
You're roughly 6 feet tall
The Maine
The Ready Set

Yet another list of awesomeness!
I had a thought earlier. What if I made a list of authors and books that I enjoy in the same sort of fashion that I do these list? Would you lovely individuals want to see something like that?
Peace, Love, Music<3



No comments:

Post a Comment