Friday, January 20, 2012

Gone So Long

Hello there! Its been a while since I last posted. I've been pretty busy with school starting back up, but I'm back and even have some new ideas to throw at you guys :)
First I'll catch you up on whats been going on with me (because I know that you are just dying to know, not).
I've four new courses this semester, Composition II, Academic Strategies, Government *sighs with boredom*, American Pop Culture.
The class I'm really excited for is American Pop Culture.  The professor is really cool (a self proclaimed product of the grunge era) and this is our text book...
Oh, how excited I am to read this!
Now enough about me. Lets talk blog :)
I have some new ideas in the works. I'm going to throw a few out there and you guys tell me what you think.
1. I'm thinking of making little mini list of authors that I enjoy (I think I mentioned this in an earlier post).  I may also start doing reviews of books after I read them.
2. I've been really into street art and graffiti lately, so I was thinking a few post about different types and some of the greatest street artist.
3. I'm thinking some informative little things about some of the photographers, in the music field and in other fields.
4. Song of the Week. This would be whatever song I've been obsessed with during any given week (kinda lame, but I like it).
I'm also working on more band list for you guys.  I would love, love, love it if you guys might recommend some musicians I should look up and list.
I feel like I babbled throughout this post, but that's okay. 
More interesting post to come, promise!
Peace, Love, Music <3 

1 comment: