Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Scars Remind Us that the Past is Real

Band list time! I'm glad to hear that some of you guys do enjoy them, so I'll keep it going!
*All images found on google, bands and lyrics are property of their owner, blah blah blah*

 August Burns Red
BlessTheFall
(insanely good live)
Eisley
Please don't make me cry
Please don't make me cry
I'm just like you I know you know
I'm just like you so leave me alone
Killswitch Engage
Papa Roach
Rise Against
We live on front porches and swing life away
We get by just fine here on minimum wage
If love is a labor I'll slave till the end
I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand
Saosin
Seether
The Used
Three Days Grace

There you have it!
If there are any bands you think I should check out or want to see on one of these list, leave a comment & let me know!
Peace, Love, Music<3


No comments:

Post a Comment