Thursday, March 1, 2012

I've been tagged!

Yay! I was tagged by The Toxic Void .  I'm a bit late due to school, but here goes!
How does it work?
  • Post the rules on your blog
  • Write 11 things about you
  • Answer it
  • Create 11 new questions for the future tagged ones
  • Put a link to the tagged blogs
  • Leave a message on their blogs
  • Tag 11 people
11 things about me
  1. I'm 5'11" (yes, quite tall for a girl!)
  2. I'm a total zombie nerd.  Movies, books, anything really.
  3. I'm shoe obsessed.  Seriously.  Especially boots, heels, and converse.
  4. I secretly love country music.  What can I say? I'm an Okie :)
  5. I was in ballet for 8 years (not that you could tell by my current lack of grace)
  6. I'm not a dubstep fan.  I mean, I like some of it, but after a while I loose interest.
  7. I still don't have my drivers license.
  8. I'm terrified of spiders.  They are just so creepy!
  9. I want two tattoos: music notes on my shoulder blade and the lyrics "I hope you dance" on the inside of my foot (its my moms song for me).
  10. I can't raise one eyebrow.  It's quite sad really.
  11. I can car dance like nobodies business!
The 11 Questions From The Toxic Void
1. Favorite color?
Hmm, that's a tough one.  It's usually a combination of colors, like black and pink.

2. Favorite band/song of all time?
Forever the Sickest Kids (they own my pop punk little heart)

3. What's the worst way you found out your friends aren't really your friends?
An argument followed by lies and backstabbing that left me with zero self confidence and some trust issues.  I was then shunned.  It was great fun! *sarcasm* 

4. Do you stay up late sometimes?
Far too often! Sometimes because I'm finishing homework, sometimes it's just because I love watching Chelsea Lately and Jimmy Fallon :)

5.Favorite animal?
Definitely cats, but I love dogs, too.

6. What's the outfit you feel most proud of when you wear it?
My ripped tights with a black v-neck, black shorts, ankle boots, and a beaded black cross necklace.  Actually, I just love wearing my ripped tights with anything :p

7. Whats the saddest movie you have watched? Either made you cry or just a terrible movie.
P.S. I Love You.  I cried like a baby!

8. What is your favorite place to hang out or relax? Either alone or with friends.
I love to relax and read in my room, but I like to hang out with friends at any place there is music playing!

9. What do you do in your free time?
I read, listen to music, dance around terribly, and draw.

10. The worst book you have read, but managed to get through?
Brace yourselves but....I just don't like Romeo and Juliet.  I know, I know, it's a classic, but I just don't like the whole concept.

11. Who is an artist or band you wish would just take their crappy music and go live in a cave?
Hmmm, lets see...probably Rihanna or Justin Beiber.  I find Rihanna annoying and Bieber is just too bubble gum pop for me. *runs from mob of teenage girls with pitchforks and torches*

My 11
  1. Favorite band/musician?
  2. The last book you read?
  3. Favorite movie?
  4. Musician you would most want to see live?
  5. Dogs or cats?
  6. Most embarrassing moment?
  7. Worst fashion disaster?
  8. Favorite place to shop?
  9. What is a genre of music you can't stand?
  10. Somewhere you would like to travel?
  11. Do you think music can change the world?
Who am I tagging? 
Here are some blogs you should check out!
HaileyAnne13 (aka my bestie)

Peace, Love, Music<3



No comments:

Post a Comment