Friday, February 3, 2012

Some Catching Up To Do

Howdy! I apologize for my lack of post as of late.  Things have been pretty busy and crazy lately.  Any-who, I'm working on the BMTH post (remember that poll I took like 3 months ago? Just now getting to it, sorry bout that) until then here's a bit of whats been going on with me and my last few weeks in pictures.
I want to start off with some exciting news I received a few days ago.  I won 2 tickets to see Nickleback, Seether, Bush, and My Darkest Days this June. (Yes, I know, Nickleback, boo, they suck, blah blah blah, but I like them).  I'm taking my momma because these are some of her favorite bands as well.  I was going to originally buy the tickets for her birthday but they were way out of my price range.  The best thing about this is I finally get to do something nice for my mom after all she does for me. 
As for concerts coming up, Hailey and I are going to see Mayday Parade, We The Kings, and The Downtown Fiction this Tuesday! I will definitely have a post for you after that...

Over the past few weeks, I've been slowly acquiring these self assembly The Nightmare Before Christmas figures. I finally have them all! I'm so nerdily excited its not even funny



Speaking of my nerdyness, I found this at my favorite hippy music shop
PacMan Purse!
And after shopping, we saw this in the parking lot
Chucky doll on a motorcycle!
The guy who owned it was really nice and paused to let me get a picture.
Finally, I went bowling with Hailey and 2 of our other friends we haven't seen in a while. I am a terrible bowler, but it was still really fun!
The four of us

Look closely and you can see Hailey's nose photo-bombing between us
Victory!!
And a random picture of me and my dog Lucy asleep in the floor
Peace, Love, Music<3

No comments:

Post a Comment