Sunday, January 1, 2012

Fearless Friends Tour 2011

This being the beginning of 2012, I thought I'd post the concert review I meant to do, you know 2 weeks ago!
*Warning: Pic heavy!*
On December 11, 2011 Hailey, her boyfriend Dillon, her brother Cameron, his girlfriend Rachael, and myself went to see the Fearless Friends concert.
Hailey, Me, and Rachael
Dillion, Hailey, and me
When we got to the venue there were two lines wrapping around the building, one for those who had tickets already, and one for those who didn't.  It was insane! I've never in my entire concert going experience see that many people crammed into this particular venue. The place was packed!
The first band to play was Chunk! No Captain Chunk! Sadly, we didn't get to see them too well because we had just got in the building and were literally trapped in front of the merch tables.  I don't have any pictures of them from the show so here's one from google:
We finally became mobile between sets and found a good spot near the back, where we watched the next band, Tonight Alive. Hailey and I had seen them once before and they did not disapoint!





While it was packed, the crowd remained fairly tame. This all changed with the next band, Motionless in White.  Now, many of you know, I love this band (my review of them is my highest rated and it makes me so happy!). However, Hailey wasn't the biggest fan.  Luckily, seeing them live made her truly like them. Mission Accomplished! Here's a few pics from their set:
Keyboardist
Immaculate Misconception middle finger salute


My favorite pic
Guitarist

They were amazing live! The crowd went balistic, surfing, moshing, and doing what we coined "The Wall of Death".  Now I'm always game for a good mosh pit, however, I didn't want to die, so again we stayed back. (Inadvertently witnissing what will forever be known as The Man Boob Mosh Pit - name courtesy of Cameron.)
Next was The Word Alive:



"Come at me bro!"




Finally, BlessTheFall played.  What was really cool, was that they had some kind of problem with their van and had to race to make the show. They could have bailed on the show, but instead they ran like hell to make it. I admire that kind of dedication.
They gave one of the craziest, most intense shows I think I have ever seen. There were a good twenty stage divers and had a fun game of "come kiss elliot" where girls could jump up on stage and kiss their bassist. It was hilarious!
Here's some pics:
Beau

Beau and one of the stagedivers
and another stage diver






It was an amazing show and I'm so glad I got to see it with some of my favorite people!
I hope you guys don't mind all the pics, I just love to post as many as I can!
Hope you enjoyed!
Peace, Love, Music<3

No comments:

Post a Comment